歐美電影經典臺詞
本文已影響2.43W人
本文已影響2.43W人
音樂之聲經典臺詞
(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家裏做家庭教師,在那裏她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以後請你記住,這房子裏有些房間是不能亂闖的。
額外成就
在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是“有一點兒,在某種程度上”。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部電影一點都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:爲什麼這樣盯着我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎麼像家庭教師。請轉過身去。
Maria: What?
瑪麗亞:什麼?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。
額外成就
one before you meet the children.
作爲軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足爲怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子應是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那這一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那麼我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你。現在,弗勞倫……呃……
額外成就
see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,確保”相當於make sure that, 後面常接介詞to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到時你千萬要準備好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?
Maria: Maria.
瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。
Maria: Not much.
瑪麗亞:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以後,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最後一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。
羅馬假日經典臺詞
(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在牀上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她彙報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着頭髮)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的',你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在牀上) 爲什麼我不能穿着鬆睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(摺疊着牀單擡起頭)鬆睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着牀頭板躺着,微笑地聽着從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅乾在這裏。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.
安妮:(拿着托盤,伯爵夫人爲她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.
安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排麼,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若裏汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 貿易關係?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 對。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一塊餅乾)爲孤兒的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年與發展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這裏休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這裏舉行記者招待會。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美與高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鍊,捧着一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(對着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭髮遮臉)請停下來!別說了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。
風月俏佳人經典臺詞
Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?
維維安: 嘿,親愛的,想找個伴嗎?
Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?
愛德華: 不是的,我想去比華利山,能告訴我怎麼走嗎?
Vivian: Sure, five bucks.
維維安: 可以,五美元。
額外成就
事實上,在美國口語中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更爲常見。
Edward: That's ridiculous【荒謬的】!
愛德華: 太荒謬了!
Vivian: Price just went up to ten.
維維安: 現在是十美元了。
Edward: Can you charge for the direction?
愛德華: 指路也能收費?
Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!
維維安: 我會做任何事情,親愛的,但我可沒有迷路!
Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?
愛德華: 好了,你贏了,我輸了! 二十美元有找嗎?
Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.
維維安: 二十美元我會親自帶你去並告訴你明星住在哪裏。
Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.
愛德華: 好吧!我剛到史泰龍的家。
Vivian: Right.
維維安: 是的。
Edward: What's your name?
愛德華: 你叫什麼名字?
Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.
維維安: 你想它是什麼?維維安,我的名字叫維維安。
Edward: Vivian?
愛德華: 維維安?
Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?
維維安: 那你住在哪個酒店?
Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.
愛德華: 是……是里根·比華利·利歇酒店。
Vivian: In down the block right the conner.
維維安: 就在下個街區的右拐角處。
Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估計的數目】.
愛德華: 現在你們做這一行的大概要多少錢?
Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.
維維安: 不少於一百美元。
【圖】經典國外電影推薦 2015年最好看的十部歐美電影
有關經典電影的經典臺詞摘抄
經典電影臺詞
電視劇《歡樂頌3》經典臺詞對白
經典《梁祝》將翻拍 祝英臺居然是個男的!
美人魚電影經典臺詞搞笑 充滿周式喜劇色彩
電影《大明宮詞》經典臺詞
歐美電影經典臺詞 歐美電影裏有哪些經典臺詞
電影經典臺詞
史上最經典的電影臺詞,18句有深度有哲理影視經典臺詞
葛優電影的經典語錄,經典臺詞
影經典臺詞 影經典語錄 影經典對白句子
史上最經典的電影臺詞 每一部都是必看電影
電影經典臺詞
喜劇電影陽光小美女經典臺詞對白
電影電視的經典臺詞摘抄
動畫電影《樂高蝙蝠俠大電影》經典臺詞
改編電影《美女與野獸》經典臺詞
周星馳電影《美人魚》經典臺詞對白
美國電影《當幸福來敲門》經典臺詞
電影《樂高蝙蝠俠大電影》經典臺詞
一部電影一句經典臺詞 一句經典臺詞能扛起一部電影
經典電影電視劇臺詞