心靈捕手經典臺詞

本文已影響1.44W人 

:Oh,,Will,she's been dead two years,and that's the shit I 's wonderful stuff,you know?

心靈捕手經典臺詞

尚恩:天哪,她去世兩年了,而那是我記得的事。

Little things like ,but,those are the things I miss the little idiosyncracies that only I knew 's what made her my wife.

像那樣的小事很奇妙,那是我最想念的事,這些小特點讓她成爲我太太。

Oh,and she had the goods on me knew all my little le call these things imperfections.

她也知道我所有的小瑕庛,人們稱之爲不完美。

But they're ……that's the good then we get to choose who we let our weird worlds.其實不然,那纔是好東西,能選擇讓誰進入我們的世界。

You're not perfect, let me save you the girl you met,she isn't perfect the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.你並不完美,我不弔你胃口,你認識的女生也不完美,問題是你們是否完美地合適。

That's the whole 's what intimacy is all ,you can know everything in the world,sport,but the only way you're findin'out that one is by givin'it a shot.

親密關係就是這麼一回事,你可以知道全世界的事,但發掘的方法就是去嘗試。

You certainly won't learn it from an old fucker like if I did know,I wouldn't tell a pissant like you.

你不能跟我這個糟老頭學,就算我知道我也不告訴你。

:So,if I asked you about art,you'd probably give me the skinny on Every art book ever know a lot about him:life's work,political aspirations,him and the Pope,sexual orientation,the whole works,right?

尚恩:所以問你藝術,你可能會提出藝術書籍中的粗淺論調,有關米開朗基羅,你知道很多,他的政治抱負.他和教皇…性向,所有作品,對嗎?

But I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine 've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling…seen that.

但你不知道西斯汀教堂的氣味,你從沒站在那兒觀賞過天花板,我看過。

If I ask you about women,you'll probably give me a syllabus of your personal may have even been laid a few you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy.

如果我問關於女人的事,你八成會說出個人偏好的謬論,你可能上過幾次牀,但你說不出在女人身旁醒來很幸福的滋味。

You're a tough kid.你是個很倔的孩子。

And I ask you about war,you'd probably,uh,throw Shakespeare at me,right?"Once more unto the breach,dear friends…"But you've never been near 've never held your best friend's head in your lap…and watched him gasp his last breath,lookin'to you for help.

問戰爭,你會說莎士比亞的話"共赴戰場,親愛的朋友",但你從沒接近過戰爭,從沒有把好友的頭抱在膝蓋上,看着他吐出最後一口氣。

I ask you about love,you'll probably quote me a you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable……known someone that could level you with her eyes……feelin'like God put an angel on earth just for you……who could rescue you from the depths of hell……and you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel……to have that love for her,be there forever…through anything…through cancer.

問愛情,你會引述十四行詩,但你沒看過女人的脆弱,她能以雙眼擊倒你,感覺上帝讓天使爲你下凡,她能從地獄救出你,你不解當她的天使的滋味,擁有對她的愛,直到永遠。經歷這一切,經歷癌症。

And you wouldn't know about sleeping sittin'up in a hospital room for two months,holding her hand,because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms"visiting hours"don't apply to you.

你無法體會在醫院睡兩個月,因爲醫生一看到你就知道,會客時間的規定對你無效。你不瞭解真正的失去,唯有愛別人勝於自己才能體會。

You don't know about real loss……'cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.I look at you.I don't see an intelligent,confident man.I see a cocky,scared-shitless you're a genius, one denies one could possibly understand the depths of you presume to know everything about me,because you saw a painting of ripped my fuckin'life apart.

我懷疑你敢那樣愛人,看着你,我沒看到聰明自信,我看到被嚇壞的狂妄孩子,但你是天才,沒人能否認,沒人能瞭解你的深度,但你看我的畫就認定了我,你把我的人生撕裂了。

You're an orphan,right?Do you think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been?How you feel?Who you are?Because I read Oliver Twist?Does that encapsulate you?

你是孤兒,對吧?你想我會知道你日子有多苦.你的感受.你是誰,是因爲我看過孤離淚嗎?那簡化你了嗎?

Personally,I don't give a shit about all use you know what?I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fuckin'ss,you wanna talk about you…who you I'm fasci ated.I'm you don't want to do that,do you,sport?You're terrified of what you might say.

我不在乎,因爲你知道嗎?我不能靠任何書籍認識你,除非你談自己,談你是誰,那我就着迷了,我願意加入,但你不想那麼做,對嗎?你怕你會被說出來的話嚇到。

's a way outta here.好過這東西,離開這裏。

WILL:What do I want a way outta here for?幹嘛走?

I want to live here the rest of my我下輩子都要住在這。

life.I want to be your next door我們當鄰居,

neighbor.I want to take out kids to我們會當爸爸,

little league together up Foley Field.一起帶他們打小聯盟

CHUCKIE:Look,you're my best friend,so don't你是我的.死黨,

take this the wrong way,but in 20所以別誤會。

years,if you're livin'next door to但20年後你如果還住在這兒,

me,comin'over watchin'the fuckin'到我家看球賽,

Patriots'games and still workin'還在蓋房子,

construction,I'll fuckin'kill you.我他媽的會殺了你。

And that's not a threat,that's a fact.那不是恐嚇,

I'll fuckin'kill you.我會宰了你。

WILL:Chuckie,what are you talkin'...你在胡扯什麼?

CHUCKIE:Listen,you got somethin'that none of你擁有我們沒有的天賦。

us have.

WILL:Why is it always this?I owe it to拜託,爲何大家都這麼說?

myself?What if I don't want to?難道是我對不起自己嗎?

CHUCKIE:Fuck owe it to rrow不不,你沒有對不起自己,是你對不起我。

I'm gonna wake up and I'll be fifty因爲我明天醒來五十歲了,

and I'll still be doin'還在這幹活,

that's all right'cause I'm gonna make a run at it.無所謂

But you,you're sittin'on a winning而你已擁有百萬獎券,

lottery ticket and you're too much of卻窩囊着不敢兌現,狗屁

a pussy to cash it that's我會不惜一切和交換你所擁有的,

bullshit'cause I'd do anything to

have what you got!And so would any其他這些人也是。

of these 'd be a fuckin'insult你再待20年是羞辱我們。

to us if you're still here in twenty窩在這裏是浪費你的時間。

years.

WILL:You don't know that.你不懂

CHUCKIE:Let me tell you what I do y我不懂,我告訴你我懂什麼

day I come by to pick you up,and we我每天到你家接你,

go out drinkin'or whatever and we我們出去喝酒笑鬧,

have a few you know what那很棒。

the best part of my day is?The ten但我一天中最棒的時刻

seconds before I knock on the door只有十秒,從停車到你家門口

'cause I let myself think I might get每次我敲門

there,and you'd be gone.I'd knock都希望你不在了.

on the door and you wouldn't be there.不說再見,什麼都沒有。

You just left.你就走了。

:And why does he hang out with his friends?Because any one of those kids would come in here and take a bat to your head if he asked them 's called loyalty!

他爲什麼跟你所謂的智障混?因爲如果他叫他們扁你,他們會照辦,那叫做義氣。

:Why is he hiding?Why is he a janitor?Why doesn't he trust anybody?Because the first thing that happened to him was that he was abandoned by the people who were supposed to love him the most!他爲何躲避,爲何不信任人?因爲他被應該愛他的人遺棄。

EAU:Now don't do 't you do that!別那麼做

Don't infect him with the idea that別讓他認爲放棄沒關係

it's okay to it's okay to或失敗沒關係

be a failure,because it's not okay!絕對有關係

If you're angry at me for being如果你是氣我成功

successful,for being what you could

have been--

SEAN:I'm not angry at you—我沒氣你

LAMBEAU:Yes you are, resent me.你有氣我,你憎恨我

And I'm not going to apologize for any我不會因爲成功向你賠不是

success that I've had.

LAMBEAU:Yes you 're angry at me for你有氣我能做到你本來能做到的事

doing what you could have 你捫心自問

yourself if you want Will to feel that你要威爾有那種感受

way for the rest of his life,to feel你要他感覺像失敗者

like a failure.

SEAN:That's 's why I don't come to我不去同學會的原因

the goddamn reunions!Becaue I can't是因爲受不了你的眼神

stand the look in your eye when you那種屈尊難堪的眼神

see me!You think I'm a failure!I你認爲我失敗我有自知之明

know who I am.I'm proud of who I am.我爲自己感到驕傲

And all of you,you think I'm some你和你朋友認爲我很可憐,

kind of pity case!你和你的那些狗屁課程

You with your sycophant students

following you you Goddamn你老是提自己的菲爾德獎章

Medal!

LAMBEAU:Is that what this is about,Sean?你是嫉妒我獎章嗎?

The Field's Medal?Do you want me to天吶,我回家拿給你

go home and get it for you?Then will送給你好了

you let the boy--

SEAN:I don't want your trophy and I don't拜託不要,把獎章塞進你他媽的屁眼裏

give a shit about it!'Cause I knew因爲我不在乎你的獎章

you when!!You and Jack and Tom因爲我在你沒成爲數學之神以前就認識你了

Sanders.I knew you when you were早在滿臉青春痘.思鄉,不知要尿在牀的那一頭的時候

homesick and pimply-faced and didn't

know what side of the bed to piss on!

LAMBEAU:That's right!You were smarter than是你過去現在都比我聰明

us then and you're smarter than us

now!So don't blame me for how your你人生變成這樣別怪我

life turned 's not my fault.

SEAN:I don't blame you!It's not about我沒怪你,這跟你無關

that!It's about the boy!'Cause你這數學混球,是關於那孩子

he's a good kid!And I won't see this他是個好孩子,我不會看着你

happen to him--I won't see you make像現在糟蹋我般糟蹋他

him feel like a failure too!讓他也感覺是失敗者

LAMBEAU:He won't be a failure!他不會失敗

SEAN:If you push him into something,if you ride him--你如果逼他

LAMBEAU:You're wrong,Sean.I'm where I am

today because I was because我能有今天的成就是逼出來的

I learned to push myself!

SEAN:He's not you!他不是你,你聽懂沒!

:And who do you think he's handling?He pushes people away before they have a chance to leave for 20 years he's been alone because of if you try to push him into this,it's going to be the same thing all over I'm not going to let that happen to him!

他應付誰了?他在別人離開之前先趕人走那是防衛心理,好麼?他因此孤獨了20年,你現在逼他,事情會重演,我不會讓他重蹈覆轍。

8.可你絕對不能告訴我在西斯延教堂裏會聞到什麼氣息,你從來沒有站在那美麗的天花板下擡頭仰視。

9.如果我和你談及女人,你會給我列舉了你喜歡的女人的樣子,也許你還和她們睡過幾次覺,但你卻不能告訴我滿懷欣喜的叫醒你身邊的女人時的心情。

10.你很強壯,如果我和你提起到戰爭,你也許會和我說莎士比亞,親愛的朋友,和我一起再赴戰場。可你從來沒有參加過一場戰爭,當你的朋友將頭枕在你的大腿上,那求助的眼神最後的呼吸,你卻未感覺。

11.我和你討論愛情,你會給我背上一首詩,但你從來沒有看到過一個真正需要幫助的女人,僅僅是那樣一個眼神,讓你理解,愛情的真諦。

12.那時你會感到上帝,只是爲了你纔將天使降於人間,救你脫離生命中的苦難。

13.你也不會知道做一個女人的守護天使,那是怎樣的一種感覺,你不知道,讓愛永遠停留在她身邊,那種愛會穿越一切阻礙,癌症也無法使之分離。

14.你也不知道整整兩個月在醫院牀前守候的滋味,僅僅握着她的手,醫生不會將你趕開,因爲她知道探視時間一詞對你毫無意義。

15.你更不會知道,失去的意義,因爲只有當你失去了比你自己還重要的感情時,你纔會心有所動。

16.我想你恐怕不敢這樣去愛別人,當我看着你的時候,我看到的並不是一個機智的男人,自信的男人,而是一個討厭的毛孩子,不懂事理的毛孩子,一個沒用的男人。

17.你的確是個天才,這一點沒人否認,也許沒有一個人真正理解你,對吧?

18.可你僅僅憑我畫的一幅畫,就對我的人生指手劃腳。你是一個孤兒對吧?你以爲我怎麼知道的?

19.你過去的生平,你的性格,你的感情,你認爲我讀過霧都孤兒嗎?那個人是你的縮影,開始我對此沒有興趣,因爲我不願意讀那種書,我從你那裏學不到任何東西。

20.可後來,蘭博爾說了你的事。我開始有興趣了,治與不治你決定吧。

相關內容

熱門精選